Event organized by European Generation in collaboration with ACT Bocconi, open to all Bocconi students.
• Martina Dlabajova (Member of the European Parliament, ALDE, Committee ‘Employment & Social Affairs’)
• Brando Benifei (Member of the European Parliament, S&D, Committee ‘Employment & Social Affairs’)
• Prof. Thomas Le Barbanchon, Department of Economics
• Analysis of the causes of the different levels of youth unemployment in Italy compared to other EU member states
• Social and economic policy (European and Italian) in the context of not yet integrated labor markets
• The program and suggestions made by the EU Committee “Employment & Social Affairs”
• Labor mobility of the European Youth and the phenomenon of inter-European immigration (case: UK against Italian immigrants)